AVALON WORLD SCHOOL WAGHODIA - ADMISSION CRITERIAAdmission is open to all classes from Pre-Nursery to Class IX at Avalon World School.
The eligibility criterion for various classes is based on the age of the child. For the next academic year, the applicant's age as on 1st April 2020, as recorded in the birth certificate will determine the eligibility for admission to a particular class.
Recommended classes for children born between the following dates:
- Pre- Nursery : 01/10/2016 - 31/03/2017
- Nursery : 01/10/2015 - 30/09/2016
- Prep : 01/10/2014 - 30/09/2015
- Class 1 : 01/10/2013 - 30/09/2014
The Registration Form duly filled in all respects, should be submitted to the school along with the required documents and Registration Fees in cash within 3 days of purchase of forms.
- Registration Form is not transferable and only the form, issued by the school should be used for the registration of your child.
- Parents are requested to go through the Prospectus and Admission Information Booklets carefully before filling the Registration Form.
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Form will not be accepted.
- The applications will be scrutinised and only those found complete in all respects will be considered for admission.
- Applying for registration/admission does not imply admission, which is subject to the availability of seats.
Documents Required For Registration
- The Registration Form with a recent passport size colour photograph of the candidate pasted on the form.
- Both the copies of the Admit Card with recent passport size colour photographs of the candidate pasted on each.
- Photocopies of the Birth Certificate (issued by Municipal Corporation or any competent government authority.). Certificate issued by the doctors, nursing homes, etc. will not be accepted.
- The Registration Form will be rejected if any discrepancy is found between the particulars filled in the form and supporting documents. Original will be required for verification at the time of admission only.
Observation/Interaction For Classes Pre-Nursury to IX
- Admisison to Classes Pre-Nursury to IX will be granted on the basis of Observation/Interaction as may be applicable. Presence of both the parents during this period is mandatory.
- Parents will have to bring both the copies of Admit Card on the date and time mentioned on the cards when they come for the Observation/Interaction.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- School leaving/transfer certificate and previous year's Report Card. (Without this no student from class I onwards will be admitted.)
- Medical Certificate
- Birth Certificate, in original, to be brought for verification only.
- Recent passport size colour photographs of the candidate and both parents.
- Admission will be cancelled if any variance is found between the particulars filled in the Registration Form and the documents submitted for admission.